Presentation Open Access
Vít Zelený; Alessandro Balsamo; Osamu Sato; Wojciech Płowucha; Alistair Forbes; Josef Frese
The EUCoM seminars present and disseminate the results of the EUCoM project. They are made of two sessions: a Plenary session in English, where the core is presented, and a National session in local tongue (of those nations participating in the project), where the experience gathered by the partner(s) from that nation is shared.
Due to the timing, the results are not yet definitive, but are developed enough to delineate the core.
Here presentations of the Plenary session follow
For the recording of the meeting, please see: Recording of EUCoM seminars - Plenary session 2021-06-29
0. V. Zeleny - Introduction.pdf
1. A. Balsamo - Importance of the uncertainty in coordinate measurement.pdf
2. O. Sato - Method A a priori.pdf
3. W. Plowucha - Method B - Sensitivity analysis.pdf
4. A. Forbes - Method B a posteriori - approximate models.pdf
5. J. Frese Validation and results.pdf