An IoT-based Reliable Industrial Data Services for Manufacturing Quality Control
- 1. Research Centre on Production Management and Engineering (CIGIP), Universitat Politècnica de València
- 2. Information Technologies Institute Centre for Research and Technology Hellas (CERTH-ITI)
- 3. Industry and Security Technologies, Research and Innovation (IS3) Lab Engineering Ingegneria Informaticaspa
- 4. Research and Development Services, Instituto Tecnológico de Informática (ITI)
- 5. CTS, UNINOVA
- 6. Control and Monitoring Area, Ikerlan Technology Research Centre
- 7. IBM Haifa Research Laboratory
- 8. ICT applications for production, BIBA - Bremer Institut für Produktion und Logistik GmbH
- 9. Chair of Quality Science, Technische Universität Berlin
- 10. EXOS Solutions S.L.
- 11. Knowledgebiz
This paper presents a complete solution consisting of sustainable IoT-based Reliable Industrial Data Services (RIDS) able to manage the huge amount of industrial data coming from cost-effective, smart, and small size interconnected factory devices for supporting manufacturing online monitoring and control. The i4Q Framework guarantees data reliability with functions grouped into five basic capabilities around the data cycle: sensing, communication, computing infrastructure, storage, and analysis and optimisation. With the i4Q RIDS, factories will be able to handle large amounts of data, achieving adequate levels of data accuracy, precision and traceability, using it for analysis and prediction as well as to optimise the process quality and product quality in manufacturing, leading to an integrated approach to zero-defect manufacturing. The i4Q Solutions efficiently collect the raw industrial data using cost-effective instruments and state-of-the-art communication protocols, guaranteeing data accuracy and precision, reliable traceability and time stamped data integrity through distributed ledger technology and provide simulation and optimisation tools for manufacturing line continuous process qualification, quality diagnosis, reconfiguration and certification for ensuring high manufacturing efficiency and optimal manufacturing quality.
||1.4 MB||Preview Download|