The CEDA Document Repository on Zenodo is for grey literature only (e.g. poster, presentations, reports, calibration details, flight logs, user guides) primarily concerning Earth observation and the atmospheric sciences, particularly those related to data holdings in the CEDA Archive service and CEDA related activities.
No data submissions will be accepted.
- Items will only be accepted if they fall within the scope of the CEDA Document Repository.
- Eligible depositors must deposit bibliographic metadata for all items that are deemed to meet the FAIR principals. i.e. sufficient metadata and content that provide the end-users with a resource that is Findable Accessible Interoperable and Reusable.
- Only items with an end-usage licence will be accepted - where possible these licences should be as permissive as possible to ensure that the resource is as 'open as possible, as closed as necessary' for use.
- Eligible depositors must deposit full texts of all their publications, although they may delay making them publicly visible to comply with publishers' embargos.
- The administrator only vets items for relevance to the scope of the repository, valid layout & format, and the exclusion of spam
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
- Items can be deposited at any time, but will not be made publicly visible until any publishers' or funders' embargo period has expired.
- Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
- If the repository receives proof of copyright violation, the relevant item will be removed immediately.
Note - the community curators are unable to edit records. If, following review, suggested changes to records are provided it is the responsibility of the corresponding authors to modify the record metadata when necessary.
If after review, a record is subsequently found not to be compliant, we reserve the right to remove it from the community.
The curation team is reachable through the following email address for further clarification or information: email@example.com