Call for papers: Special issue on Digital Technologies for Entrepreneurship and Social Change
BAR - Brazilian Administration Review Call for papers: Special issue on Digital Technologies for Entrepreneurship and Social Change
Main Topic: Digital technologies enable entrepreneurs to create innovations that can cross traditional industry boundaries, integrating digital and non-digital assets and scaling new ventures with new products, services, and business models (Nambisan, 2017; Nambisan et al., 2021). The ecosystem support for digital entrepreneurship can help to promote socioeconomic development, solve unemployment problems, generate innovative products and services, create a competitive environment, and increase local prosperity and well-being (Beliaeva et al., 2020). This special issue aims to diffuse research that focuses on the use of generative and emerging digital technologies, such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, IoT, and digital platforms (also known as Industry 4.0 technologies – Schwab & Davis, 2018) for digital entrepreneurship, especially when it aims to generate social impact. Research approaching the use of digital technologies as a driver for social change (for instance: new services for financial inclusion, employment opportunities, the promotion of diversity and environmental sustainability) are also targeted by this special issue.
Submission of Full Paper: until October 31, 2023.
Initial decision sent to authors: until March 31, 2024
Deadline for revised papers: July 31, 2024
Notification of acceptance: until September 31, 2024
Deadline for final versions: October 31, 2024
Special Issue publication (expected): December 2024
- Dr. Amarolinda Zanela Klein - Universidade do Vale do Rio dos Sinos, Business and Management School, Brazil (email@example.com)
- Dr. Cristiane Pedron - Universidade Nove de Julho, Brazil (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. Silvia Elaluf-Calderwood - Florida International University, USA (email@example.com)
- Dr. Winnie Ng Picoto - Universidade de Lisboa, Instituto Superior Economia e Gestão, Portugal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. Ivan Lapuente Garrido - Universidade do Vale do Rio dos Sinos, Business and Management School, Brazil (email@example.com)