Deliverable 1.4 Report on data gathering v2
This deliverable describes the data collection processes and status, and the datasets gathered in the months M15-M21 by WP1. In this period, the data analysis focused on CHIs’ social networks users’ behavior, especially within the Covid-19 wave of forced digitization1.
The inDICEs data collection processed and/or stored consists of:
● building and analysing a set of case studies, composed by lists of Facebook and Instagram accounts, per macro-sectoral areas of cultural and creative institutions. The sectors’ case studies that have been identified and analysed are:
○ European National Libraries sector;
○ European Archival Institutes sector;
○ Most Visited European Museums;
○ Museums that employ the Virtual Tour tool.
● outlining repositories of metadata enriched with documents gathered from the Web and from social media sources and extending the Visual Analytics Dashboard knowledge graph with entities specific to the inDICEs use cases such as the GLAM institutes.