Development of an Artificially Intelligent Advising System for Saudi Medical Transcription
In this world of IT related services and computer science, various new technologies are emerging. This technology is focused mainly on the ease of human being and their survival amid Covid 19. Medical Transcription is one of the highly professional IT related services. It involves highly skilled data processing job for medical field. The common system which prevails around the world nowadays is to visit the hospital and get the cure. However, once a patient which is a hospital and gets the medicine which is diagnosed by a doctor. He comes back to his house and take the medicine to get well. But in this complete process there is no guarantee of responding to a medicine in such a manner such that the problem, which had arisen will not happen in the future. Thus, it becomes very obvious that we don’t have a solution in which the healthcare benefits can be obtained from using IT and services. As per the old system. The records of the patient’s health are maintained in a file normally for a good hospital. The system maintains the medical records for each patient, however medical record helps in avoiding chances of omission of some of the important findings in the records. But in this scenario of globalization across the world, mobility of human being had been a very important part of its daily lifestyle. Thus, we can very well say that the system which prevails around the world nowadays is not very easy. Since the files that are written in the hospital for the medical health care services is not approachable at a very convenient rate. It is also not at all very sure that the disease that had been cured by the doctor shall never revert back again. When the disease comes back again, the patient needs a date to visit the doctor. This type of free visit to the doctor is required at every instance whenever a man feel some sick-ness. The sickness that has been encountered by the human being is not at all mortal. It can return back whenever it is required and there are certain symptoms in which the disease can be observed. This is a loss of time and effort. It is a very strong understanding method and the use of artificial intelligence can be done in order to observe the routine of the person and its healthcare. A system could be designed in which depending on the past histories of the medical ailments and the treatment of a person can be utilized in order to predict the nature of its human anatomy. A system which is artificially so intelligent that it can be able to give prediction for what might happen in the future for a particular man. Thus, this artificial intelligence system will be helpful enough to give warning to a human being at various times whenever he is happy, so that he will be saved from the problems that might arise in the future.
- Kulkarni, S., D.A. Torse, and D. Kulkarni, (2020). A Cloud based Medical Transcription using Speech Recognition Technologies.
- Bhatta, V. et al., AI Based Medical Transcription.
- Jagannathan, V.J.I.I.C. (2001). The careflow architecture. a case study in medical transcription, 5(3): 59-64.
- Turhan & Bener (2007). Software Defect Prediction: Heuristics for Weighted Naïve Bayes, ICSOFT (SE).
- Rosenthal, D.I., et al. (1998). Computer-based speech recognition as a replacement for medical transcription, 170(1): 23-25.
- Borowitz, S.M.J.J.O.T.A.M.I.A. (2001). Computer-based speech recognition as an alternative to medical transcription, 8(1): 101-102.
- Barnes, C.J.H.I.M.J. (2008). Outpatient Correspondence—Boiled Lollies to Chocolates, 37(3): 55-57.
- Jia, N. and C. Zheng. (2018). Design of Intelligent Medical Interactive System Based on Internet of Things and Cloud Platform. 10th IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Human-Machine Systems and Cybernetics.
- Cicotti, G.J.J.O.R.I.E. (2017). An evidence-based risk-oriented V-model methodology to develop ambient intelligent medical software, 3(1): 41-53.
- Anjani, D., H. Hilaliyah, and D. Novianti. (2020). M-Absence: Analysis and Design using Unified Modelling Language (UML). Journal of Physics: Conference Series - IOP Publishing.