Forecasting the propagation of pandemic shocks with a dynamic input-output model
Reproduction code and data for Pichler, Pangallo, del Rio-Chanona, Lafond, Farmer (2022): Forecasting the propagation of pandemic shocks with a dynamic input-output model. JEDC. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jedc.2022.104527
This folder contains the basic scripts to construct the initialisation data and to run the economic model.
* 0_basic_data_uk_55sectors.R organises the WIOD (www.wiod.org) data
* 0_basic_data_IHS_matrices.R organises the input criticality data, i.e. the results from the survey conducted with IHS industry analysts
* model_functions.R contains the economic model
* model_initialization.R initialises the baseline setup of the model
* main_55sectors is a sample run of the baseline model
This folder contains various data which is needed to initialise the model. For example, the folder contains the relevant WIOD data, the IHS Markit survey results, inventory data, ...
This folder contains all scripts to reproduce the results of the paper which are organized in topic-subfolders.
This folder contains all results like figures and output data is saved under topic-subfolders. By default, all analysis scripts are saving output into the results folder.
- Is supplement to
- Preprint: https://arxiv.org/abs/2005.10585 (URL)