Fast analyzing, interpreting and sharing quantitative omics data using omicsViewer
- 1. Bavarian Center for Biomolecular, TUM
The zip folder of xcmsViewer contains a portable R with xcmsViewer installed. It could be used to generate a standalone data package to be shared with collaborators or submitted to journals as supplementary information. The data need to be prepared in R statistical environment separately.
To create the data package and share with others:
1. Download the right version of omicsViewer zip file, it is recommend to use the same version as you used to prepare the object.
2. Save the prepared object (the file name needs to be end with .RDS) and put it in the "appData" folder.
3. zip the "omicsViewer_x.x.x" folder and share with other.
4. To start omicsViewer, double click on run(.bat). The viewer will be opened in your default browser.
Note: It only works with windows OS.
For more information, please check: Interactive and explorative visualization of ExpressionSet using omicsViewer (mengchen18.github.io)