Simulation and Optimization of stacked PVDF Membrane for Piezoelectric Application
- 1. Assistant Professor, R V College of Engineering, Bengaluru, India.
- 2. student, R V College of Engineering, Bengaluru, India.
- 3. Professor, R V College of Engineering, Bengaluru, India.
- 4. Assistant Professor, R V College of Engineering, Bengaluru, India
- 1. Publisher
In this paper, a comparative analysis of multilayer stacked PVDF thin film fabricated using two different techniques namely electrospinning and spin coating has been done. The simulation is carried out in COMSOL Multiphysics version 5.0 and the results are analyzed. PVDF is used as the fundamental material in the composition of the structure. The main properties that contribute to the comparative analysis are as follows: displacement, stress, acceleration, and electric potential. for a given material, all the properties are evaluated for a range of frequency. The variance of the properties for the same material under different fabrication techniques is evaluated and analyzed. The study provides comprehensive coverage of spin coating and electrospinning techniques and aims at understanding which technique can be adopted to enhance the efficiency and obtain the desired results.
- Is cited by
- Journal article: 2249-8958 (ISSN)
- Retrieval Number