GHG data from inverse models and UNFCCC national inventories v0.1
- 1. Department of Earth System Science, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
- 2. Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l'Environnement/ IPSL, CEA-CNRS-UVSQ, Université Paris-Saclay, , 91191 Gif-sur-Yvette, France
- 3. Jiangsu Provincial Key Laboratory of Geographic Information Science and Technology, International Institute for Earth System Science, Nanjing University, China
GHG (CO2, CH4, N2O) data from inverse models and UNFCCC national inventories
This dataset contains 5 datasets, including GHG data from inverse models and UNFCCC national inventories in the top emitter countries:
- CO2_inversion_1990-2019: annual CO2 flux from from 6 inversion models in three sectors:
- 'land flux (all land)' -> land flux from all land
- 'land flux (managed land)' -> land flux from managed land
- 'land flux (managed land + lateral adjustment)' -> land flux from managed land by adjusting the lateral flux
- CH4_inversion_2000-2017: CH4 flux from from 10 in-situ inversion (2000-2017) and 11 satellite inversion (2010-2017) models from four sectors:
- 'anthropogenic (method x)' -> anthropogenic emissions from managed land. x could be 1, 2, 3.1 and 3.2, representing different methods to calculate the emissions in this sector:
- 'fossil' -> emissions from the fossil sector
- 'agriculture & waste' -> emissions from the agriculture and waste sector combined
- 'biomass burning' -> emissions from biomass burning
- N2O_inversion_1997-2016: anthropogenic N2O emissions from from 3 models.
- Inventory_1990-2019: inventory data collecting from UNFCCC national inventories. The classification of sectors is corresponding with the inversion data files for each gas specie.
- Inventory_1990-2019_IPCC: inventory data collecting from UNFCCC national inventories in IPCC category.
||607.8 kB||Preview Download|
||115.6 kB||Preview Download|
||68.0 kB||Preview Download|
||291.6 kB||Preview Download|
||14.1 kB||Preview Download|