Enhanced environmental permitting of pharmaceutical plants in the Baltic Sea region. CWPharma project report for GoA4.3.
- 1. Estonian Environmental Research Centre (EERC)
- 2. Kalundborg Utility
- 3. Finnish Environment Institute (SYKE)
- 4. Berlin Center of Competence for Water (KWB)
- 5. Latvian Environment, Geology and Meteorology Centre (LEGMC)
- 6. Institute of Environmental Protection - National Research Institute (IOS)
- 7. County administrative board of Östergötland (CAB)
Enhanced environmental permitting of pharmaceutical plants in the Baltic Sea region. CWPharma project report for GoA4.3
Permitting of pharmaceutical plants in Baltic Sea countries within current legislation framework, recommendations on good practices for environmental permitting of pharmaceutical plants as a possible source of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs); good practices for industrial wastewater contracts between MWWTPs and pharmaceutical plants.
||426.6 kB||Preview Download|