Isothermal Titration Calorimetry of fragments and Nsp3 macrodomain of SARS-CoV-2
This directory contains all files required to analyze the Isothermal Titration Calorimetry (ITC) data presented in the manuscript.
ITC was performed using a MicroCal iTC200 and data was previewed using Origin (https://www.originlab.com). Analysis was performed using RITC (https://rdrr.io/cran/Ritc/)
Files included in this directory:
- tracking sheet of all ITC experiments performed for manuscript.
- includes information on experimental conditions for individual experiments.
- contains sub-directories for each compound tested by ITC. Each sub-directory contains raw ITC files (.itc), Origin Project files (.OPJ), images of isotherm (.png), and experimental values for analysis (.csv).
- contains images of isotherm (.png) and experimental values for analysis (.csv) for all compounds reported. Figures (.png) as shown in manuscript appear in sub-directory "
- reports R^2, Ka, ∆H, and Heat of Dilution for each compound analyzed using RITC.