D8.4 Data Management Plan V2
This deliverable provides the second version of the Data Management Plan in INFORE at Month 18 of the project. The deliverable will receive its final form in Month 36. To build the Data Management Plan we utilized the respective template of the European Research Council (ERC): ERC DMP1 provided by the Digital Curation Center. We also followed the guidelines for FAIR (findable, accessible, interoperable, reusable) data management in H20202. Since we aim to use the current document and its future versions as a single point of reference and documentation for the datasets used or produced in INFORE, we provide an as detailed as possible description of datasets and data management procedures.
Participating in the Open Research Data Pilot of the European Commission, INFORE provides access to portions of data from all three use cases (Life Science, Financial, Maritime) of the project. We have setup an INFORE community at Zenodo15. Zenodo is implementing the FAIR principles3 and is indexed by OpenAIR. In particular, we currently share:
- • Life Science Data: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3922263, https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3921049, https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3923070
- • Financial Data: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3886895
- • Maritime – AIS Data: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3754481
- • Maritime – Acoustic Data: to be uploaded by Month 19 of the project
- • Maritime – Composite Maritime Event Data: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.2557290
References to these datasets will be provided at the project web site and our contributions also appear in https://datasetsearch.research.google.com/. Moreover, all publications in the scope of the project have been uploaded under the INFORE community at Zenodo. All datasets in INFORE use cases do not involve sensitive information.