A guide to using virtual events to facilitate community building: Event formats
- 1. Center for Scientific Collaboration and Community Engagement (CSCCE)
- 2. Software Sustainability Institute, University of Manchester
- 3. self-employed
- 4. Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- 5. rOpenSci: Berkeley, CA, US
- 6. eLife Sciences Publications Ltd
- 7. International Arctic Science Cooperation
This guidebook, created by staff and community members at the Center for Scientific Collaboration and Community Engagement, is intended for scientific community managers, event organizers and convenors who are looking to design engaging and inclusive virtual events.
We welcome feedback and may release future versions of the guide. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments.