The SusA Workshop - improving sustainability awareness to inform future business process and systems design
- 1. Chalmers University of Technology
- 2. La Salle
- 3. Vector Institute for Artificial Intelligence
- 4. University of Toronto
- 5. Hochschule Furtwangen University
- 6. Bristol University
- 7. Linköpings Universitet
- 8. Lappeenranta University of Technology
- 9. FHNW
- 10. University of Huddersfield
When software systems are integrated into our soci- ety, the economy, and the environment, they have far-reaching effects. Therefore, they should be designed for the sustainability of the socio-technical system they belong to. This requires a paradigm shift in the way in which we create software systems. Requirements Engineering (RE) is key to drive this change, which should start by raising awareness of the relationship of a software-intensive system with sustainability.
The workbook at hand provides the instruments used to carried out the Sustainability Awareness Workshops we are using when working with companies.