COMPOSITION Digital Factory Model XML Schema Documentation
- 1. CERTH
Digital Factory Model (DFM) of COMPOSITION project aims at the digitalization of industrial aspects in order to provide a model of information elements used for information exchange between COMPOSITION components. By using the documented schema, factory instances can be described in a common way.
The XML syntax has been selected for the implementation of DFM, as it provides a high level of simplicity, extensibility, interoperability and openness.
DFM’s implementation is based on well-known standards:
- B2MML covers the basic package of DFM. B2MML offers basic data types for the domain of manufacturing as Assets, Equipment, Actors and Procedures.
- gbXML and X3D covers the package which is related to the building information model
- BPMN covers the package of DFM which is related to business process list
- OGC Observations and Measurements for events and sensor measurements representation (The XML package is documented here. In the project this package has been replaced by its JSON implementation)
The above described packages are imported to DFM schema. All rights of the imported schemas/packages reserved to their respective owners who are cited in the references field. The documented schemas are available for download from owners web pages.
- MESA International B2MML: https://services.mesa.org/ResourceLibrary/ShowResource/0f47758b-60f0-40c6-a71b-fa7b2363fb3a
- Green Building XML: http://www.gbxml.org/schema/5-12/GreenBuildingXML_Ver5.12.xsd.txt
- Web3D Consortium's X3D Working Group: http://www.web3d.org/specifications/x3d-3.3.xsd
- Object Management Group®, OMG®, BPMN20 package: https://www.omg.org/spec/BPMN/2.0/
- OGC Observation and Measurements: https://www.opengeospatial.org/standards/om, Open Geospatial Consortium, Inc. All Rights Reserved. http://www.opengeospatial.org/ogc/document