Published June 26, 2019 | Version v1
Dataset for Leakage Detection Index method
- 1. Graduate Research Assistant, Glenn Department of Civil Engineering, Clemson University, Clemson, SC 29634; E-mail:email@example.com
- 2. S. E. Liles, Jr. Distinguished Associate Professor, Glenn Department of Civil Engineering, Clemson University, Clemson, SC 29634; E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3. Harry and Arlene Schell Professor, Head of the Department of Architectural Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA 16801; E-mail:email@example.com
Leakage detection index (LDI) technique is used to determine the presence of leakage through a temporal comparison of the cross-spectral density (CSD) of pipeline acceleration response measured at multiple locations along the pipeline length.
- CyberSEES: Type 1: Enabling Sustainable Water Supplies Through Self-Powered Sensor-Based Monitoring 1539536
- National Science Foundation