Datasets and Supporting Materials for the IPIN 2018 Competition Track 4 (Foot-Mounted IMU based Positioning, off-site)
This package contains the datasets and supplementary materials used in the IPIN 2018 Competition (Nantes, France).
- IPIN2018_CallForCompetition_v2.1: Call for competition including the technical annex describing the competition
- 01-Logfiles: This folder contains 2 zip files.
- HKB08.zip : for sensors bias estimation.
- HKB82.zip : for trajectory estimation.
Each archive contains 4 files :
- HKBxx_mag.csv : magnetometer data
- HKBxx_sti.csv : inertial data
- HKBxx_ublox.ubx : GNSS data
- HKBxx_INFO.txt : info file
see page 16 of IPIN2018_CallForCompetition_v2.1.pdf for more details.
- 02-Supplementary_Materials: This folder contains the datasheet files of the different sensors.
- 03-Evaluation: This folder contains the scripts used to calculate the competition metric, the 75th percentile on all evaluation points. The ground truth is provided csv file.
Please, cite the following works when using the datasets included in this package:
- Ortiz, M.; Perul, J.; Torres-Sospedra, J. Renaudin, V. Datasets and Supporting Materials for the IPIN 2018 Competition Track 4 (Foot-Mounted IMU based Positioning, off-site), Zenodo 2018 http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3228012
Additional information can be found at:
For any further questions about the database and this competition track, please contact to:
Miguel Ortiz (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the French Institute of Science and Technology for Transport, Development and Networks (IFSTTAR) France.