Linux Kernel 4.21 Call Graphs
- 1. BALab, AUEB
This is the Linux Kernel 4.21 Call Graphs created using CScout containing the following graphs:
- File include graph (fgraph_I.txt)
- Compile Time Dependency Graph (fgraph_C.txt)
- Control Dependency Graph (through function calls) (fgraph_F_D.txt)
- Data Dependency Graph (through global variables) (fgraph_G.txt)
- Function and Macro Call Graph (cgraph.txt)
Files are of the form
which indicate a directed edge foo.c -> boo.c.
The call graphs refer to all (ending with _all.txt) files or only the writable files.
These graphs were produced by processing the Linux Kernel Codebase consisting of 20.3 million lines of source code.
The results were produced on an Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1410 0 @ 2.80GHz server with 64GB of RAM.
1. Papachristou, Marios. "Software clusterings with vector semantics and the call graph." Proceedings of the 2019 27th ACM Joint Meeting on European Software Engineering Conference and Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering. 2019.