Published September 7, 2022
| Version v1
Dataset
Open
Toomevara Friary TN022-070002- Door
Description
Internal view of southern doorway into the Augustinian priory dedicated to St Mary which was founded some time after 1140 possibly on the site of an earlier monastic centre dedicated to St Donain, in the village of Toomevara, County Tipperary. For more information on the church ruins, visit: https://maps.archaeology.ie/HistoricEnvironment/?SMRS=TN022-070002-
Source: Objaverse 1.0 / Sketchfab
Files
thumb0.jpeg
Files
(256.2 MB)
Name | Size | Download all |
---|---|---|
md5:52080a4f85b812c582cd97ddde158a45
|
255.7 MB | Download |
md5:6339b4405d3df244f8349849e6596a00
|
382.1 kB | Preview Download |
md5:3c3926ac267c8dd83189c00d4d68e8ca
|
117.6 kB | Preview Download |
md5:16e8de64fe8d61ac547cf167541f51fc
|
64.2 kB | Preview Download |
md5:24da9cff1629d607e3c5a19759c767ab
|
9.5 kB | Preview Download |
md5:358e0b3942d78f224cc9945cb443f4f3
|
1.4 kB | Preview Download |