Tesser: Behavioral and neural analysis of statistical learning
Neal W Morton;
Rodrigo Viveros Duran;
Demetrius Manuel Hinojosa-Rowland;
This version includes changes involved in manuscript revisions.
- Utilities for loading and visualizing fitted models.
- Parameter sweeping to help understand how model behavior varies.
- Plotting of association matrices with node labels.
- Statistics of association strength for different inference trial types.
- Effects of parameter changes on successor representations and model fit.
- Bayesian regression analyses of brain-behavior relationships.
- Scripts to help with uploading data to OpenNeuro.