Dataset Open Access
Rodrigues, Alan; Araujo, Allysson Alex; Paixao, Matheus; Sousa, Pamella
This is the replication package for the paper "Caracterizando a evolução de software de contratos inteligentes: Um estudo exploratório-descritivo utilizando GitHub e Etherscan". The paper was originally published in the VEM workshop, the prime Brazilian workshop for software Visualisation, Evolution and Maintance.
The source code we used to perform the study is available at: https://github.com/gesid/smart-contracts-software-evolution. Please note that the current version of the code on Github may have evolved from the time we first ran the study. For the exact version of the code used to run the study, please refer to the code provided in this replication package.
We provide a single .zip file with a few folders inside.
- etherscan_contracts: the source code files for the smart contracts as obtained from Etherscan. We provde both the original versions and the ones without comments;
- github_data: the source code files as extracted from the smart contracts' repositories on github;
- repositories_insights: our data analysis and main results;
- research_source_code: the code we used to run our mining, preprocessing, analyses etc;
- results_combinations: the similarity values for the combination of .sol files compared to the Etherscan files.