EN-TRACK Data Management Plan
This deliverable presents the first version of the EN-TRACK Data Management Plan (DMP) and describes:
- The guiding principles for data management in the project
- The legal framework constituted by the General Data Protection Directive (GDPR)
- Data Summary: Overview of what data will be gathered and processed in the project
- How data will be stored and processed according to the H2020 FAIR Data Management principles, making data: findable, accessible, interoperable, and reusable.
- Resource allocation: The costs of making data FAIR in this project
- Data Security: How we intend to keep the data secure
- Ethical aspects: A summary of the ethics and privacy strategy in EN-TRACK.