Software Open Access
Reproduction code and data for Pichler, Pangallo, del Rio-Chanona, Lafond, Farmer (2020): Production networks and epidemic spreading: How to restart the UK economy?
This folder contains the basic scripts to construct the initialisation data and to run the economic model.
* 0_basic_data_uk_55sectors.R organises the WIOD (www.wiod.org) data
* 1_first_order_shocks_55sectors.R organises the first-order shock data which is mostly adapted from https://zenodo.org/record/3759869
* model_functions.R contains the economic model
* model_initialization.R initialises the baseline setup of the model
* main_55sectors is a sample run of the baseline model
This folder contains various data which is needed to initialise the model. For example, the folder contains the relevant WIOD data, the IHS Markit survey results, inventory data, ...
This folder contains all scripts to reproduce the R-generated results of the paper which are organized in topic-subfolders.
This folder contains all results like figures and output data is saved under topic-subfolders. By default, all analysis scripts are saving output into the results folder.
This folder contains code to run the model as interactive shiny app (see https://anton-pichler.shinyapps.io/UK_COVID-19_economic_simulator/ for up-to-date version)