magpiemodel/magpie: MAgPIE 4.1.1
This version provides the model version used for the publication starved, stuffed and wasteful. It provides a few technical updates compared to the 4.1 release, which include
- scripts a startscript that allows the exchange of model parameters as a sensitivity analysis
- core allow for flexible calibration period of the model, which allows for uncalibrated runs of the past for validation purposes
- 15_food Parameters for bodyheight regressions were included explicitly as input parameters
- config updated input data of the drivers and food demand regressions
- 15_food Precision of iteration convergence criterium for magpie-demandmodel-iteration is calculated more precisely, avoiding unnecessary iterations.