Urban-Meteorology-Reading/SUEWS: 2019a Release
An anthropogenic emission module is added. Module details refer to Järvi et al. (2019).
A canyon profile module is added. Module details refer to Theeuwes et al. (2019).
- Input file
SUEWS_AnthropogenicHeat.txt is renamed to
SUEWS_AnthropogenicEmission.txt with new parameters added:
- BLUEWS has been recovered; set
CBLUse to use it.
- Removed features:
- SOLWEIG: fully removed from code.
- netCDF: fully removed as this is very infrequently used; users who need this are suggested to use
SuPy with help from
xarray to save results in netCDF more elegantly.
- Fixed a bug in LAI calculation for longterm runs.
- Fixed a bug in net all-wave radiation differential calculation for OHM.
- Fixed a bug in GDD/SDD calculation that different vegetative land covers could unexpectedly affect each other.
- Fixed water redistribution bug in snow module.
- Observed soil moisture can not be used as an input
- Wind direction is not currently downscaled so non -999 values will cause an error.
documentation site: https://suews.readthedocs.io/