Stijn Van Hoey;
Pieter Jan Haest;
Johan Van de Wauw;
- This version is promoted to Beta.
- This version adds support for Python3.7 (next to 2.7, 3.5 and 3.6)
- New features
- Add new object type for Borehole samples (grondmonsters)
- Add new object type for Groundwater samples (grondwatermonsters)
- Add new object type for Informal hydrogeological stratigraphy (informele hydrogeologische stratigrafie)
- Add support for runtime object type customization (pluggable types) allowing full control of the output dataframes
- Add support for limit (max_features) when searching: this allows to explore the results of a query easily
- Add support for sorting when searching, allowing to retrieve f.ex. the deepest borehole etc.
- Fixes and improvements
- Fix 'mv_mtaw' field of GrondwaterFilter, it is renamed to 'start_grondwaterlocatie_mtaw'
- Output dataframe columns are now in the order provided in return_fields, if available.
- The PropertyInList and Join query operators now work with single-item lists and dataframes too.
- Documentation-only updates
- Fix DOI badge and Zenodo link: always link to the latest release