Project deliverable Open Access
Mitchell, Alex; Scheremetjew, Maxim; De Moro, Gianluca; Fosso, Bruno; Santamaria, Monica; Pesole, Graziano; Raj, Shriya; Bongo, Lars Ailo; Willassen, Nils Peder; Finn, Robert D.
● Pipelines expanded to increase scope of analysis, tools updated and tailoring of analysis to meet the demands of the Marine Metagenomics community.
● Analysis pipelines described in the Common Workflow Language (CWL) to enable reproducibility, facilitate comparisons and enhance development agility.
● Benchmark datasets generated for evaluating amplicon analyses across a range of biomes and 6 different marine shotgun metagenomics datasets developed.
● Cloud deployment of pipelines to increase compute capacity.
● New data analysis outputs that will feed the databases developed as part of this work package.
● Examples generated for federating searches across resource programmatic interfaces.
● Wide range of different training activities and material developed.
● Major interaction with Compute (WP4) and Interoperability (WP5) platforms in sharing problems and driving solutions (e.g. AAI and CWL, respectively)