Journal article Open Access
Bloch, Solal; Thomas, Manon; Colin, Ingrid; Galant, Sonya; Machado, Elodie; Affaticati, Pierre; Jenett, Arnim; Yamamoto, Kei
This data set contains surface reconstructions (in ply-format) of
- ZO-1 (ventricular labeling) is shown in green,
- mCherry positive cells (her5, CRE-induced at 24hpf) are shown in magenta, and
- DiD membrane labeling is shown in transparent grey
in support of figure 6.
For visualization of these data, the application BrainVispy (Windows only) is co-packaged.
This application is an open-source development of the Zuse Institut Berlin. Details on this software can be found at https://github.com/zibneuro/brainvispy.
- Download and unpack Figure6-interactive.zip .
- From the resulting folder Figure6-interactive start the application BrainVisPy_v5.exe by double-click (runs without installation).
- In BrainVisPy open the project 14dpf-ventricles, which is located in the same folder.
-- From the menu select FILE>Open project (or CTRL+O) and select 14dpfventricles.xml from the folder Figure6-interactive.
Depending on the settings of your computer, the extensions (.exe, .xml) may not be displayed.