ahkab: Ahkab v 0.11
Changelog for v 0.11
Version 0.11 represent the culmination of four months of efforts.
- Add Pole-Zero (.pz) analysis.
- Add sparse matrix support and LU factorization with SuperLU.
- AC solutions data is returned as complex floats.
- The brute-force PSS algo is now known as 'brute-force'.
Ahkab also got considerably faster in DC/OP/TRAN/PSS analyses.
A PY3 version passing the whole test suite is available in the
Changes from contributors and pull requests merged:
Bugs fixed, short list:
- BUGFIX: Remove print_circuit(), use print(circuit).
- BUGFIX: EKV devices now match the usual constructor.
- BUGFIX: do not attempt to print conv. details if sing. MNA
- BUGFIX: Use ndarrays (almost) everywhere, drop mats.
- BUGFIX: Don't crash if a plot label is not found.
- BUGFIX: CMIN-related crash.
- BUGFIX: Remove hack for now closed bug in sympy.
- BUGFIX: Reset sim options before skipping a test.