Improving phonetic alignment by handling secondary sequence structures
Supplementary material accompanying the paper "Improving phonetic alignment by handling secondary sequence structures".
The data consists of 5 files:
- gold_standard.psa : the gold standard used in the analysis in PSA format
- sca-secondary.psa : the output of the algorithm with the secondary extension
- sca-traditional.psa : the output of the traditional algorithm
- sca-secondary-diff.psa : the differences of the secondary extension compared to the GS
- sca-traditional-diff.psa : the differences of the traditional algorithm compared to the GS
For a description of the file-format used in this dataset, please refer to the LingPy tutorial under http://lingpy.org.