Software Open Access
This publication consists of five files:
1. "heracleum.dispersal.model.r" – the R script for Heracleum sosnowskyi seed dispersal by wind modelling in Syktyvkar region (Komi Republic, Russia);
2. "plant_heihgt.csv" – the height measurments of Heracleum sosnowskyi plants in cm;
3. "time_of_seed_falling_size_mass_of_seed_heracleum_2013.csv" - The results of falling time, mass and sizes of Heracleum sosnowskyi seeds;
4. "wind_speed_in_September_2005-2011.csv" – Wind speed at an altitude of 10-12 meters above the earth's surface, averaged over a 10-minute period immediately preceding the observation period (meters per second);
The data are provided by the website ""Reliable Prognosis"", rp5.ru ";
5. "Distance probabilyty cumulative distribution.pdf" – the results of modelling in the form of plot of probability cummulative distribution of seed dispersal distance.
The sources of the data or methods of measurment was written in comments of data files.
For script runing load all files (except for "Distance probabilyty cumulative distribution.pdf" ) in working directory and start R (https://www.r-project.org).
In R shell run:
source ("heracleum.dispersal.model.r") x<-hseedm()
the "x" vector will contain distance values, the plot of probability cummulative distribution of seed dispersal distance will be written in "Distance probabilyty cumulative distribution.pdf".
Distance probabilyty cumulative distribution.pdf