SOCLIMPACT - H2020 Project Repository
The goals of the SOCLIMPACT - H2020 Project Repository are:
- to increase visibility and additional search funtionality for Soclimpact project´s research outcomes
- to provide open access to all reports,datasets, tools and publications developed within the Soclimpact H2020 project
- to facilitate provision/access to relevant data and information by end users
- to storage in a secure platform official documentation of the project
- to provide a digital object identifier (DOI) to the datasets and reports to enable citation of the publications including direct access to its digital representation.
SOCLIMPACT is a European research project funded by the European Commission under the new Framework Programme for Research and Innovation H2020.
Project title: Downscaling climate impacts and decarbonisation pathways in EU islands, and enhancing socioconomic and non-market evaluation of Climate Change for Europe, for 2050 and beyond.
Grant Agreement number: 776661
Duration: 01/12/2017 to 31/03/2021
- Curated by:
- Curation policy:
- If an uploaded document has an existing DOI, it will be kept. If there is no DOI, a Zenodo DOI will be minted for the item.
- Items with Open Access remain Open Access.
- Items with closed access remain closed.
- April 28, 2020
- Harvesting API:
- OAI-PMH Interface