Open access scientific journal, indexed on national (Brazil) and international bases, with DOI attribution, being interdisciplinary, annual, accepting articles on education, environment, ethnobiology, culture, health and society. It is linked to the NGO MAR which is registered in the Brazilian Research Directory (CNPq). Its editorial board is made up of professors from public and private academic institutions.
- Curated by:
- Curation policy:
- The evaluation of papers submitted is ad hoc by peers;
- Originality of the works required;
- Adequacy of the work for one of its sections: article, essay, pedagogical extension, brief communication, review;
- It is necessary to format the works based on the Brazilian Association of Technical Standards (ABNT);
- Similarity research is performed with other works to avoid plagiarism;
- Contain researcher identifier - ORCID;
- Abstract in Portuguese and English.
- November 18, 2019
- Harvesting API:
- OAI-PMH Interface