Helmholtz Metadata Collaboration | Conference 2022
The HMC conference 2022 was the first conference organised by the Helmholtz Metadata Collaboration (HMC). HMC is a platform developing and implementing novel concepts and technologies for a sustainable handling of research data through high-quality metadata within the Helmholtz Association.
The HMC conference offered a plattform
- to get an insight into the latest developments in the field of metadata,
- to exchange ideas on solutions for generating high-quality metadata, technical solutions and applications,
- to inform yourself on practical solutions from different research areas,
- to get an update on the latest developments within HMC, and
- to network and interact with the Helmholtz metadata community and beyond.
The programm and further information can be found here.
- Curated by:
- Curation policy:
All material uploaded here was presented at the HMC conference in fall 2022. Other contribution will not be accepted.
- September 8, 2022
- Harvesting API:
- OAI-PMH Interface