surveyproject/surveyproject: Survey™ Project v. 2.4 - DOI release
DOI = Digital Object Identifiers
This release is created to make the Survey™ Project repository "citable" for academic reference and metrics systems. Besides these introductory remarks it is an exact copy of the formal SP v.2.4 production release published earlier on Apr 27th 2017.
More information on DOI at: https://guides.github.com/activities/citable-code/ Archiving of the repository takes place at: https://zenodo.org/SP™ 2.4 Final
Contains new features (15), bug fixes (9) and technical changes and upgrades (15).
For a complete overview read the 'SP24_Features&Fixes_v1_20170427.pdf' document in the '_Instructions' directory.
New menu options:
- System Settings: administer web.config settings from inside the webapplication
- CSS XML: new options to administer survey layout
New Graphical Reporting Charts (2D/3D)
- Resultsreport option to show respondent after submitting survey
- New Field Address answertype based on Google Maps
- Complete upgrade and clean-out of all script and CSS files.
- New frontend design of the web application
Many more changes are part of this release that may benefit end-users, administrators and developers.
For instructions on using and installing SP™ see the README.txt and INSTALL.txt files or use the new Guides from the Downloads section
Questions, comments, remarks or suggestions can be posted at the Forums of the Community site at http://www.surveyproject.org
- Is supplement to
- https://github.com/surveyproject/surveyproject/tree/v2.4-DOI (URL)