Horizon Europe Open Science requirements in practice - OpenAIRE webinar
This webinar was organised to help project coordinators, researchers and research support staff on the European Commission's requirements for Open Science. Requirements for Open Access to scientific publications and Research Data Management are presented, not only during and after the project but as well at the grant proposal stage.
An overview of the European Commission's publishing platform - Open Research Europe - was also presented, along some other useful tools such as Argos (Data Management Plan), Amnesia (data anonymisation), OpenAIRE Explore, etc.
- Mandatory and recommended Open Science requirements in Horizon Europe (HE)
- Compliance with the HE Open Access to publications mandate
- Managing and sharing Research Data in HE projects
- Delivering Data Management Plans and reporting publications and datasets in HE
- OpenAIRE tools and services to support HE projects
Target audience: project coordinators, researchers, research managers, librarians and data stewards.
||5.8 MB||Preview Download|