Deliverable 2.1 Aero-hydro-elastic model definition - SOFTWIND 10 MW FOWT (wave-tank SIL version)
For the detailed validation and verification of the capabilities of QBladeOcean in work package 2 of FLOATECH, a detailed definition of the models is needed. This database presents the QBladeOcean model of the DTU 10MW Reference Wind Turbine mounted on the SOFTWIND floater.
Update V2.0.0: Structure files are modified according to the requirements of the QBladeCE version
- Added controller from SOFTWIND experiments (Modified from DTU 10MW to have oO star controller parameters)
- Modified mooring line length
- Shifted platform COG slightly towards centerline
- Modified blade definition to AD14 blade def.
- Included STATICBUOYANCY flag
- Included ADVANCEDBUOYANCY flag
- Corrected excitation file (.3), previously: incorrect assignment of wave headings and excitation force coefficients
- Addition of mean drift file (.8)
- Corrected error in added mass matrix entry [4,2] (sway-roll coupling)