Published December 9, 2022 | Version v1.0.0
Holocene reconstruction code
- 1. Northern Arizona University
- 2. Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory; Hebrew University
- 3. Rice University
- 4. University of Leeds
- 5. University of Bristol
This code can be used to create a reconstruction of paleoclimate temperature in time and space.
To learn more, please see:
- Erb et al., in press with Clim. Past: "Reconstructing Holocene temperatures in time and space using paleoclimate data assimilation."
- The README.md file in this repository.
- Is supplement to
- https://github.com/Holocene-Reconstruction/Holocene-code/tree/v1.0.0 (URL)