- 1. Research Organization Registry
- 2. Crossref
- 3. California Digital Library
- 4. Australian Research Data Commons
- 5. Argonne National Laboratory
- 6. DataCite
- 7. US Department of Energy Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- 8. American Physical Society
- 9. Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
Data dump from the Research Organization Registry (ROR), a community-led registry of open identifiers for research organizations.
Release v1.15 contains ROR IDs and metadata for 103,047 research organizations in JSON format. This release reflects the introduction of new organization statuses in ROR and new functionality for changing an organization's status, with 103 records being made inactive and 9 withdrawn. See the release notes.
Beginning with its March 2022 release, ROR is curated independently from GRID. Semantic versioning beginning with v1.0 was added to reflect this departure from GRID. The existing data structure was not changed.
From March 2022 onward, data releases are versioned as follows:
- Minor versions (ex 1.1, 1.2, 1.3): Contain changes to data, such as a new records and updates to existing records. No changes to the data model/structure.
- Patch versions (ex 1.0.1): Used infrequently to correct errors in a release. No changes to the data model/structure.
- Major versions (ex 1.x, 2.x, 3.x): Contains changes to data model/structure, as well as the data itself. Major versions will be released with significant advance notice.
For convenience, the date is also include in the release file name, ex: v1.0-2022-03-15-ror-data.zip.