IUCLID training on common mistakes (part 1)
Based on a preliminary analysis of the submissions received so far, EFSA has been able to identify a number of frequent mistakes across pesticide dossiers submitted in IUCLID and the aim of this training is to provide a brief outline of both the problem and the solution in order to support applicants in preventing similar issues from occurring in future submissions.
1. Attachments and Sanitisation - based on Attachments text in the manual and strong focus on applicant role for study reports
2. Components of an Active Substance dossier
3. Analytical profile of batches
4. How the dossier is published and what an applicant should do before submission
5. Validation rules
6. Further information section completing the document
Each tutorial is followed by a Q&A session. The videos will also be made available separately.
N.B. Please note that the video recording is split in two parts (A & B) due to technical issues.
- Is supplemented by
- Video/Audio: 10.5281/zenodo.6823338 (DOI)