D1.4 DATA MANAGEMENT PLAN M24
- 1. ATOS
- 2. MAG
- 3. LON
- 4. SOF
- 5. TRUST-IT
- 6. ICTLC
- 7. OKS
- 8. ITA
This document provides the second update to the Data Management Plan for the PolicyCLOUD project according to the Open Research Data Pilot guidelines and definition.
This deliverable is the third version of the Data Management Plan (DMP)  for the PolicyCLOUD project, released in month 24 (December 2021) of the project. It provides an updated description of the project’s datasets according to FAIR principles. The overall purpose of this document is to support the data management lifecycle for all data that will be collected, stored, processed or generated by the project in order to maximise its access, according to the H2020 Pilot on Open Research Data (ORDP) in which the project participates.
A Data Management strategy is defined to provide the general rules and mechanisms for the access management of project data. Each dataset in the project is identified and described and information is provided on to which extent it is standard compliant, and how the data will be available, accessible, interoperable and reusable.
A total of 14 datasets have been identified in this version of the deliverable, being most of them data that will be collected and processed by the four pilot use cases. Other datasets are mostly stakeholders’ information and public deliverables produced within the project scope.
This DMP is a living document and will be updated at the end of the project with a final version in M36 (December 2022).
PolicyCLOUD_D1.4_Data Management Plan M24_v1.0.pdf
||587.7 kB||Preview Download|
- PolicyCLOUD. D1.3 – Data Management Plan. Ricard Munné. 2020.
- European Commission. (2016). Guidelines on FAIR Data Management in Horizon 2020. http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/data/ref/h2020/grants_manual/hi/oa_pilot/h2020-hi-oa- data-mgt_en.pdf. Retrieved 2020-04-27.
- EO4AGRI. D1.5 – Data Management Plan. Miguel Ángel Esbrí. 2019.
- CrowdHEALTH. D1.2 – Data Management Plan. Rosana Valle. 2017.
- European Commission, (2016). Template Horizon 2020 Data Management Plan (DMP), https://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/data/ref/h2020/gm/reporting/h2020-tpl-oa-data-mgt- plan_en.docx. Retrieved 2020-04-27.
- PolicyCLOUD. D1.1 - Project Management Plan. Maria Teresa García. 2020.
- Zenodo. Principles. https://about.zenodo.org/principles/. Retrieved 2020-05-21.
- PolicyCLOUD. PolicyCLOUD Grant Agreement number 879675. European Commission. 2019.
- PolicyCLOUD. D8.1 – POPD-Requirement No. 1. Marc Meerkamp, Martim Taborda Barata, Alberto Bettiol. 2021.
- European Commission. (2017). Guidelines to the Rules on Open Access to Scientific Publications and Open Access to Research Data in Horizon 2020. https://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/data/ref/h2020/grants_manual/hi/oa_pilot/h2020-hi-oa- pilot-guide_en.pdf. Retrieved 2020-05-21.