VISIT-TS video (release 20160516)
- 1. Washington University in St. Louis
- 2. University of Florida
- 3. Baylor College of Medicine
- 4. Private practice in St. Louis, Missouri
VISIT-TS (Video-Integrated Screening Instrument for Tics and Tourette Syndrome) is a multimedia tool intended to demonstrate tics to a lay audience, to discuss their defining and common attributes, and to address features that differentiate tics from other movements and vocalizations. The video includes a teaching section (5 minutes) followed by questions (5 minutes). The original intended use of VISIT-TS is for epidemiological research.
- Vachon MJ, Striley CW, Gordon MR, Schroeder ML, Bihun EC, Koller JM, Black KJ: VISIT-TS: A multimedia tool for population studies on tic disorders [version 2; referees: 3 approved]. F1000Res 2016; 5:1518. DOI: 10.12688/f1000research.7196.2.
- Is supplement to
- 10.12688/f1000research.7196.2 (DOI)