Solar Weekly Dataset
The solar dataset contains approximately 6000 simulated time series representing 5-minute solar power and hourly day-ahead forecasts of photovoltaic (PV) power plants in United States in 2006.
The uploaded dataset contains the aggregated version of a subset of the original dataset. It contains 137 time series representing the weekly solar power production in Alabama state in 2006.
- Dataset: https://www.nrel.gov/grid/solar-power-data.html (URL)
- Other: http://arxiv.org/abs/1703.07015 (URL)
- Dataset: https://github.com/laiguokun/multivariate-time-series-data (URL)
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory, 2020. Solar power data for integration studies. Accessed: 2020-04-30. URL https://www.nrel.gov/grid/solar-power-data.html
- Lai, G., Chang, W., Yang, Y., Liu, H., 2017. Modeling long and short-term temporal patterns with deep neural networks. CoRR abs/1703.07015.URL http://arxiv.org/abs/1703.07015
- Lai, G., 2017. multivariate-time-series-data. https://github.com/laiguokun/multivariate-time-series-data, accessed: 2020-05-04