Published June 15, 2020 | Version v1
Living on the Frontline of COVID-19 in MCO And CMCO
- 1. Institute for Clinical Research, NIH
- 2. Klinik Kesihatan Kuala Lumpur
- 3. Institute of Respiratory Medicine, Kuala Lumpur
- 4. Hospital Tunku Azizah, Kuala Lumpur
- 5. Radiotherapy and Oncology Department, Hospital Umum Sarawak
This book contains transcript from the live webinar "Clinical Updates in COVID-19" organized by Institute for Clinical Research, NIH Malaysia on 4th of June 2020. There are four presentations in this webinar focusing on:
- Management of ILI and COVID-19 in Health Clinic by Dr. Narul Aida Salleh, Kuala Lumpur Health Clinic.
- The scars of COVID-19 by Dr. Syazatul Syakirin binti Sirol Aflah, Institute of Respiratory Medicine, Kuala Lumpur.
- Kawasaki Disease and Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome In Children (MIS-C) by Dr. Hung Liang Choo, Hospital Tunku Azizah, Kuala Lumpur.
- Continuing Care to Cancer Patients during COVID-19 Pandemic-Experience from Radiotherapy and Oncology Department, Hospital Umum Sarawak by Dr. Voon Pei Jye, Sarawak General Hospital.
doc_Living on the Frontline of COVID19 in MCO and CMCO.pdf
||1.3 MB||Preview Download|