COVID-19 vaccine candidates: Prediction and validation of 174 novel SARS-CoV-2 epitopes
- 1. Bioinformatics Centre, Department of Biology, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 2. Immunitrack ApS, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 3. INTAVIS Peptide Services GmbH & Co.KG, Waldhäuser Str. 64 Germany-72076 Tübingen
- 4. Department of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, Technical University of Denmark, 2800 Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark
- 5. Center for Genomic Medicine, Copenhagen University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
Datasets used in "COVID-19 vaccine candidates: Prediction and validation of 174 novel SARS-CoV-2 epitopes"
SARS-CoV-2 peptides predicted to be binders to 11 HLA allotypes. Selected peptides have been measured in a stability assay revealing potential SARS-CoV-2 vaccine targets.
File containing all predictions from tested tools. (Please note that not all tools use same measure.)