Guidance document for scientists on data management, open data, and the production of Data Management Plans. BiodivERsA report.
- 1. Belgian Biodiversity Platform/RBINS
- 2. BiodivERsA/FRB
- 3. University of Tennessee
- 4. Belgian Biodiversity Platform/INBO
- 5. Belgian Biodiversity Platform/DEMNA
- 6. Belmont Forum
- 7. Academy of Finland (AKA)
- 8. Belgian Biodiversity Platform/BelSPO
- 9. BiodivScen/FRB
- 10. German Research Foundation (DFG)
The purpose of this document is to help the projects funded through joint Calls for transnational research projects to update and develop their DMPs. It has been developed by BiodivERsA and the Belmont Forum part of their joint programme ‘BiodivScen’,but can also be useful beyond this specific context.