Artificial dataset for "Automatic Determination of Parameters Values for Heuristics Miner++"
- 1. University of Innsbruck
This set of processes, built for test purposes , is composed of 125 process models. These processes were created using PLG [2, 3]. The generation of the random processes is based on some basic “process patterns”, like the AND-split/join, XORsplit/join, the sequence of two activities, and so on.
For each of the 125 process models, two logs were generated: one with 250 traces and one with 500 traces. In these logs, the 75% of the activities are expressed as time intervals (the other ones are instantaneous) and 5% of the traces are noise. In this context “noise” is considered either a swap between two activities or removal of an activity.
- A. Burattin, A. Sperduti. "Automatic Determination of Parameters Values' for Heuristics Miner++". In Proceedings of IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (IEEE WCCI CEC 2010); 10.1109/CEC.2010.5586208
- A. Burattin. “PLG2: Multiperspective Processes Randomization and Simulation for Online and Offline Settings”. In CoRR abs/1506.08415, Jun. 2015.
- A. Burattin and A. Sperduti. “PLG: a Framework for the Generation of Business Process Models and their Execution Logs”. In Proc. of the 6th Int. Workshop on Business Process Intelligence (BPI 2010); 2010.10.1007/978-3-642-20511-8_20.
- Is cited by
- 10.1109/CEC.2010.5586208 (DOI)