Published June 25, 2018 | Version v1
Conference paper Open
Applying Semantic Web Technologies for Decision Support in Climate-Related Crisis Management
- 1. CERTH-ITI
- 2. Information and Communication Technologies Department, Pompeu Fabra University
- 3. Fraunhofer IOSB
- During climate-related crises, vast volumes of heterogeneous multimodal information are generated.
- Meaningfully processing and communicating this information for efficient decision support is a key challenge.
- The paper describes applying Semantic Web technologies for decision support during such crises.
- We are proposing the application of these technologies in the whole "sensor to decision chain".
- This approach is being tested within the beAWARE EU project, with contributions by domain experts.