Partispace_Thematic_Report_Biographies_and_Participation: Biographies of young people's participation in eight European Cities
- 1. Associate Professor of Pedagogy and Social Pedagogy at the University of Bologna.
- 2. Senior Research Fellow at the University of Huddersfield
- 3. Professor, University of Cergy-Pontoise
- 4. PhD Student at the University of Bologna
- 5. PhD in Social Work, University of Gothenburg
- 6. graduate research-assistant for the PARTISPACE project 10/2015 MA of educational science at the Goethe University of Frankfurt since 05/2015 student research-assistant for the PARTISPACE project
- 7. Professor Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences
- 8. Ph.D doctor Researcher at the Department of Education, University of Bologna
- 9. Associated partner of the project Partispace Senior lecturer at the University of Rennes 1, department of Carrières sociales, responsible for the Licence degree « Coordination de projet d'animation et de développement social et socioculturel ».
This report sets out the analysis of young people’s biographies of participation. The aim of the analysis was to explore the relationships between young people’s biographies, life trajectories and participation. This analysis was based on the assumption that all individuals are embedded in a larger sociocultural context, and the individual biography can elucidate young people’s subjective meaning-making in terms of his/ her individual life trajectory and the participation experiences embedded within it.
PARTISPACE_Biographies of young people's participation in eight European Cities.pdf